CBD Pet Drops | bacon: 600 mg for Larger Dogs
We know you want the best for your four-legged friends, because we want the same for ours. That’s why at Botanica we focus on quality and consistency to support their quality of life. Every batch adheres to the highest standards to ensure prime ingredients, a rich cannabinoid profile, and no pesticides or other harmful compounds. Our CBD Pet Drops are derived from non-GMO hemp that is grown organically in South Carolina.
Our CBD Pet Drops are designed to help support a sense of calm to manage everyday stresses and recover from sore muscles and joints. The graduated dropper eliminates the guesswork, allowing you to accurately measure each serving. The 300 mg CBD Pet Drops are for animals weighing less than 25 lbs., and the 600 mg Pet Drops are for animals weighing more than 25 lbs. Dogs love our bacon flavor!
How to use it
Dispense the recommended serving (according to your pet’s weight) directly on your pet’s food, a treat or administer directly by mouth. Plan to use Botanica CBD Pet Drops an hour before a trip, a thunderstorm, or a fireworks display.
A basic serving guideline for cats and dogs is 1-5 mg of CBD for every 10 lbs. of body weight. 1 dropper = 20 mg CBD.
For pets weighing 25-50 lbs, administer 1/4 dropper (5 mg CBD).
For pets weighing 50-100 lbs, administer 1/2 dropper (10 mg CBD).
For pets weighing more than 100 lbs, administer 3/4 dropper (15 mg CBD).
What’s in it?
Organic MCT oil, full spectrum hemp extract, bacon flavor
- 30 ml / 1 oz bottle
- bacon flavored
- Graduated dropper for easy dosing
- 600 mg CBD total per bottle
- Made from full spectrum hemp oil with naturally occurring CBD
- Natural ingredients
- Third-party tested for purity and potency
- Less than 0.3% THC, so federally compliant and non-psychoactive
- Lab tested
- Made from organic hemp grown in the USA
- Made in the USA
- No additives or preservatives
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet is pregnant, nursing or taking medications.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease.