Night Time Drops | Regular Strength 1250 mg
Rest is a precious commodity. We all need it. We all want more of it.
Your evening routine can have a big impact on how you prepare for sleep. In addition to turning off devices and lowering lights, try taking our sublingual Night Drops an hour before bedtime. You can also add the drops to your evening herbal tea for a delicious and aromatic new ritual. The drops contain 750 mg of CBD and 500 mg of Delta 8, so you get the plant power of both cannabinoids.
Quality, purity and efficacy are our promise and priority, so we provide certificates of analysis by a third-party lab to show that our Night Drops are exactly what we say they are: clean, healthy and packed with CBD and Delta 8.
How to use it
One hour before bedtime put 1/4 to 1 full dropper under tongue and wait 30 seconds before swallowing. Wait at least an hour before consuming more. You may also enjoy the drops in your herbal tea. It is important to recognize that alcohol may increase the effects, and that you should not drive or operate heavy machinery after use. Be mindful of dosage!
What’s in it?
Organic MCT oil, full spectrum CBD extract, hemp-derived Delta 8, mint or lemon+honey flavor
- Regular Strength Night Drops contain 500 mg of Delta 8 and 750 mg of CBD per 1 oz/30 ml bottle.
- One full dropper contains 16 mg Delta 8 and 25 mg of CBD
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- No additives or preservatives
- Third-party tested for purity and potency
- Less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC so federally compliant
- Manufactured in the USA
- Delicious mint or lemon+honey flavor
- Consult physician before use if pregnant, nursing or taking medications.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming this product.
- Be aware that alcohol may increase the effects.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- It is best to be cautious and start with the smallest dosage to assess your response and needs.
- If your job is dependent on drug testing, this product is not for you, as Delta 8 THC can be indistinguishable in tests from its illegal cousin, Delta 9 THC.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Toxic to pets.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease.
***We do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.***